☆•°∴ ♡12 ♣ Whispery♡.•°☆

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Do Your Best...Live a Good Life~♥
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Job

Have been while didn't update my blog,

Okay, Frankly,
Stuck in a deadlock,
While Situation Changed and I get no "time" to clear out my mind...
While pictures turned unclear and I got no clear direction to re-plan..
I lost....


Yes, I need clear GOALS...
That gives me PASSIONS to keep on striving, keep on moving forward...

I get a job in Jb,
an outsourcing firm...

telesales...

And this period, 
What I want is to earn money before further my study.
 Clear.

But then,
Ok, I am thinking,
Is that really a good place to earn? 
Credit Card, Overdraft, Saving Account, Insurance, Loans...

As a sales, 
we need to hit the scheme just able to earn commissions,

 if not, whole month efforts wasted.
Stress? erm...Really not, as I seriously love challenges damn much...

Unhappy...? YEAP...~!!!!!
Unbreathable...
Don't Know why..
Maybe is that whole day sitting inside the office,
 Unable to see the outside world,
Unable to deal with people face to face...
 Too many obstacles in dealing with customers, the frustrations come when you get something in your hands and leap it due to outside factors,
 and maybe I am just start no longer so still unable to see the money which is the great motivations....


The satisfaction is not there...

...
 What makes me grow is that every morning when I went through JB-SG custom every morning when I was studying,

I love the scene, 
when you able to see every people is striving for LIFE...
or when you see how those rich people able to save, invest, yet still able have large amount of money to spend...
how people traveling around, buying whatever they want, fulfill their dreams...
whenever you able to see how big the world is,
you know how much you need to learn,
you get to keep on reminding yourself there are so much things to be learned,
to live a better life,
we need to keep on moving moving moving...
NO~!!!
is RUNNING~!!!!!!!!!!

Since we are young and still have full of energy,
never say STOP and never easily get satisfied~!!!!
20-30 is the key period to fight...~!!!
it determines how your subsequent 10 years will stand...
.....

And...
I am struggling...
is here, really a place for me to earn?
is this working experience able to bring benefits to my future career?
or should i find a job in singapore..?
a stable salary but then able to learn lots of things as well as relevant to what i really want to be in the future..

That time I decided not to search for jobs in our neighbour country is that I thought I just work for approximately 3 months..so working in sg doesnt fit me...

but now,
since I already plan to further my study after one year,
and many people do advise me to work in singapore,
and in fact I really prefer the country's environment...
I love the sky of prosperous city...
 independence, open-mindedness, and freedom...

so...

yup, most probably..
still struggling...
depends to god and fate..
if there is nice opportunity come in the right time...(wink) ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment