☆•°∴ ♡12 ♣ Whispery♡.•°☆

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Do Your Best...Live a Good Life~♥
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Timetable

Urgh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These few days are totally in a supreme holiday mood,

keep gathering, gathering, outing outing, 

 spending spending, eating and eating,

somemore SUPPER,

oh gosh~!!!!

My tummy start growing again~~><

The job I applied for have no news yet,

they said will give me call within a week if i am hired,

got no other suitable job vacancy recently also,

er...so....just have to wait,

no point....


I think I should really start back to my healthy schedule,
sleep earlier and wake up earlier,

if not my dark circle and eye bags will start "growing big"~>"<

 so, 
decided, 

here is my time schedule start from tomorrow,

wake up on 6am, and sleep before 11pm.

somemore have to exercise for an hour every morning,

do some simple yoga before going to bed.

Eat Plain, NO supper, NO high calories, NO high fats, NO high sugar~!!!!!!!!!!
ishhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!

Energetic Energetic~!!!!!

Control Control~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exercise Exercise~!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna keep on slimming down my body~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kick the Fats OUT~!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Miss Carol said...

i dun understand, why slim down is soooo hard.
All my pics super fat when i went genting, so xienz. haiz~ haha=) jiayou lah

Post a Comment