☆•°∴ ♡12 ♣ Whispery♡.•°☆

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Do Your Best...Live a Good Life~♥
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A start to CHANGE~

Ah huh-!!!

Chelsea become a big fat lady due to the very "relax" student life,

LOL~

Although my student life is such busy and stressing,

study from monday to saturday,

but all the time is spend on sitting sitting sitting, and SITTING~!!!!

HAHA~

Study, assignment, sitting on car,

Seems have such a LONG time didnt really MOVE and BURN out my energy.

And I'm that kind who EAT MORE during STRESS~!!!!

Due to Calories Consumed > Calories Wasted,

I think i have gained about 10KG~!!!!( maybe MORE now, i m juz so not dare to weight T.T)

SHOCK~!!!!

My Body is like a CYLCE during this period,

DIET & EXERCISE in a VERY short period, then STOP & KEEP EATING in a longer period,

and lastly

FATTER & FATTER.

IShhhhhhhhh....><

And the effect is that:

1. NO CONFIDENCE

2. NO MOOD IN DRESSING UP

(becoz to me, i will juz feel that during FAT no matter how nicely you wear also will RUIN it~><)

3. TOTALLY OUT OF FASHION~!!!!><

4. AUNTIE AUNTIE & STILL AUNTIE~

5. Due to Lack of SELF-ESTEEM & CONFIDENCE, my CHARACTERISTICS also seems to CHANGE into "SO NOT ME"~

YUCK~!!! HATE IT~!!!!><

I RELI RELI RELI Super Super Super Super HATE FATTINESS~!!!

and NOW~!!!!

Nuh~

Finally Graduate and Gonna Enter into a NEW life~

I m GONNA CHANGE~!!!

get a FRESH look & WELCOME the NEW FRESH LIFE~!!!!

Maybe when you read at this post you will suspicious of my volition to slim down,

BUT~

Uh-hum~!!!!

Dont UNDERestimate MY WILLPOWER~!!!

Because I'm going to transfer the SUPER STRONG intention into ACTION~!!!!

Chelsea LOVE to PROVE~!!!

NOthing is impossible...

Just Wait & SEE...

I m gonna BACK to the SHAPE~!!!!

REMAIN "S" IN LONG-TERM~!!!!

I SWEAR~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment