☆•°∴ ♡12 ♣ Whispery♡.•°☆

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Do Your Best...Live a Good Life~♥
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2nd Day Diet

Seems everyone is craving for an i-phone 4G

I would like to have that too...=(

that is seriously so functional and attractive~~~

haha, i can see everyone is "OMG OMG" in facebook~LOL~


Except that, actually I m craving for lotsssss stuff,

MY shopping WILL has been borne until MAX~!!!LOL~haha~

Know what~~~ i just visited
"my-wardrobe.com"

the dress and high heels are so TEMPTING me...

Gosh.......that's GORGEOUS.....

I LOVE the brand so much...

but then...

LOL...

the PRICE is also so "GORGEOUS" till going to KILL me...kacak~***


But definitely it is just for my eye-appealing,

Girls' clothes are mostly wear once dump once~=P

so unworthy to spend FEW HUNDRED "DOLLAR" ($) to buy a dress ya...

Most IMPORTANT point is....

I m not wealthy enough~hiak hiak~****

Unless there's dinner or any special event, seriously i would like to buy one to pamper myself...

but surely not NOW~=p



SOMEMORE~!!!!

haha, that day i received POPULAR magazine~

I just look at the catalog already feel want to buy LOTSSSSSSS of books...

Haha,

I m such a girl who seems interested in SO MUCH areassssss huh~

from furniture, electronic, technology, automobile, travel, dream house, dream shop, daily stuff, clothes, cosmetics, beauty products, high heels, blablablablabla~

REALISTIC LIFE is “JUST CAN'T STOP USING MONEY”

so must EARN enough money so that LIFE can be MEANINGFUL enough as I want right???~=p


So...

We must FIGHTING with full of PASSION~!!!!! ^_^

This is what so-called "OPPORTUNITY COSTS"



dang dang~********

Am Secretly determining.....


"Chelsea is going to WORK hard, EARN hard, SAVE hard and BUY hard after graduate~!!!!!"
\(^o^)/


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd day diet

Morning: 1,000times Rope Skipping

Breakfast: Homemade Scrambled Egg + 2 slices Toasted Bread + Hot Milo~^^

Lunch: Too full - skip

Evening: Use OGAWA for 20 minutes

Dinner: Economic Rice (vege + potato + meat + about 5 small scoop of rice)

8pm: GOSH~!!!! my dad go pasar malam and buy some kuih back, i can't resist and ate one "mang guang kuih"=p


9.30pm: Ogawa - an hour
Rope Skipping - 200times


Before sleep: 300 times "ride on sky"


--------------Goodnight----------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment