☆•°∴ ♡12 ♣ Whispery♡.•°☆

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Do Your Best...Live a Good Life~♥
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, June 10, 2010

3rd day diet.

I m so busying in earning money today~

and do accompany carol and carol's friend go jusco

(go harris awhile~and know what~those books are so expensive~should wait for my mum to help me pay ya~)

oh ya, do you feel that bookstore or library is a great place for couple,

its ROMANTIC~

Imagining a boyfriend who love reading too~

The feel should be very NICE~^^

after that with nicole, dawson, linda, and a shortwhile with lunhao at mount austin

and know what~!!!!

Chelsea DRIVING~

haha,

it seems N months I didnt drive,

and this is only the 2nd time i drive at night since i got the license from 4 years ago,

LOL~

blek~=p


Just now nearly lost my way when going back from mount austin,

directly head to the way to perling,

but i do discovered early and u-turn early,

and its so dangerous to drive at highway at night,

I keep adding on the speed,

just uncontrollable~=p

But after that do control back la~

I m so tiring now...

After bath going to sleep...

Maybe~blek~=p

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd day diet

Rope Skipping 1,400 times,

Breakfast and Lunch: Skip (too busy in earning money)

Dinner: Economic Rice (small small rice)


know what...

i feel bit hungry now...

>"<

just bear it........erghhhhhhh~!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment