☆•°∴ ♡12 ♣ Whispery♡.•°☆

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Do Your Best...Live a Good Life~♥
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Monday, June 7, 2010

First day diet

Yesterday just so happening to view back my wretch blog,

Ohhh~

do you know, after viewing that those things,

i discover that i m still the ME,

from year of 2008,

i promise myself to be strong, not to rely, to be independent enough,

I m such a small GIRL that time,

pure and innocent,

and NOW i m a lady with 22 years,

I do GROW UP,

know to enjoy personal time, personal space and do love FREEDOM,

but Why-huh....

sometime there's still a piece of blank,

the emptiness is so need to be lighten up,

Maybe....

Yeah, sometimes...i dont really like to be alone,

even though i do convince myself i should be such a person

BUT...

seriously,

I don't need man, but i need friendssss,

not physically, is so called soul-support friends...


Sorry that I m just so lack of confidence to myself,

this is what so-called "love prettiness more than anything"

yeah~

I do~

I cant accept myself to be NOW a ME...

So, I do have to say SORRY to all my friends,

they keep like asking me to hang out tell me that they miss me...

I want to TELL them: hey babiessssssss, I do MISS you all...

just i do not know how to reject and tell people what kind of feeling is it in my inner heart...

and well, i do feel SHAME for such a kind of "excuse"...

coz not everyone know how the feeling is...

and not everyone able to SUPPORT me fully...

Hey, babies...i miss you all, but i do need supports,

thats so important to me...

and yet..

I m still the GIRL who needs FRIENDS and LOVE...

ya, secretly, i still do believe in LOVE...

nothing can ever beat me down...

man, love, friends, future...

everything is seems as a light waiting me to approach...

and so...

Me, Chelsea,

I have to work hard for myself and approach to the LIGHTS...

This is what that support me to keep on going and be a better ME.




First day dietary: Breakfast - two sliced of wholemeal bread (with margarine and blackcurrant jam)

Lunch - Same as above (but change to peanut jam~) (this one i do regret><)

Dinner - A bit of Vege, one chicken wing (but i do take off the oily skin), and one pan-fried egg.


Exercise: jumping rope: 3000 times
ogawa shape: an hour


oh ya, i forgot that everynight should do "ride on the sky" for 300 times.

and later i will do it~~SLIM the leg is the most important mission.\(^o^)/


~END~

***Have a Nice Day***

7 comments:

agnes t said...

gambateh! i wan slim legs too *.*

Chelsea's Blog said...

thanks girl~haha, although my imagination is you ald has a super slim leg,haha~but if you want to slim it do try that, quite effective~^^

Unknown said...

wow~~~ i think i need copy ur schedule to mine schedule too! jiayou Babe~~~ muacks!! I want diet too!!^^ muack muack muack~~~

Chelsea's Blog said...

yeah babe~come on just follow,we diet together, and lead to a healthier life too~\(^o^)/

pey pey said...

gambateh chelsea^^ u can do it XD

Chelsea's Blog said...

yeah~peipei~gambateh~!!!^^

colourfish said...

my dear~~~

just hang out with us, we miss you too

Post a Comment