☆•°∴ ♡12 ♣ Whispery♡.•°☆

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Do Your Best...Live a Good Life~♥
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mission complete

yeah,

finally able to online,

going to NS too,

so will shortly END my dietary and blog update bah=)

That days buy five books in harris,

should recommend here, quite nice books.

but wait me come back first la.

lazy to take down photos for them=p

Oh ya, good news,

I have successfully graduate from DMS~hooray~!!!!!!\(^o^)/

my effort get paid,

quite nice result~^^

and i feel happy that i m back to the girl who have clear destinations and dreams.

Life without dreams is SUCKs~

haha.

I will work more harder and harder in life after fulfilled my national service.

My life is so colorful and full of passion with dreams.

I love it.^^

Fighting~!!!!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment